Siamese Fighting Fish



This is something that after living in Phuket for a number of years expected to see more of - Siamese Fighting Fish.

With the very clear amount of Chinese Influence that I see throughout Phuket, from the Sino-Portugesuse Architecture in Phuket Old Town, the Chinese Temples and the Chinese New Year Festivities I was surprised not to see more.


I saw these Siamese Fighting Fish whilst we were visiting the Chalong Temple Fair and have not seen them again...

The Siamese Fighting Fish will notably 'attack' each other when the card is raised which os normally places between them. The fish will attack each other if they are placed in the same tank as each other - even after breeding it is recommended that they be separated.

Interesting but not for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.