Iced Thai coffee - a celebration


I visited the OTOP (One Tambon One Product) Festival in Phuket recently I was pleased to see that I could watch the gymnastics performed by the Barista's.

The peformance is a superb performance - I watched one recently at the post above and was thrilled. I looked up on the Internet about this and found a competition where a professional network of Barista's needed to produce a set of coffees.



There was nothing to about the display that I was able to watch here!



The mixing of the coffee does not seem to take up a lot of the assessment that is made about the coffee - in fact i think that here in Thailand a lot is given to the Barista and their display than the taste of the coffee BUT then again we do give value to the things which look better?

If anyone knows some more about this art please do not hesitate in contacting me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.