Blind signs, Cappuccino, Dairy Hut, Ice Cream and dinosaurs



The day started late for me today because there was a lot of cooking to do - but that's another story to post... I had visited here previously - to have a massage taken by special people, people who were blind but had been trained to massage you?


So we left in the late afternoon to what many people like to do on their day - go to the hairdresser. For me it was something else - I went to a coffee shop, Ba Be Lon, a review here will be forthcoming.


The walk was always interesting - I loved this idea of hanging the scissors up in the laundrette. I wonder whether this would work everywhere?


I popped into a Chinese shrine which was nearby - Lim Hu Tai Su Chinese Shrine - found that so much was still covered in fire-crackers. I did like the spiked ball on a chain though - mostly seen 'in action' in the Phuket Vegetarian Festival.


The next stop was the cacti? with the egg shells on next to the noodle shop. It was certainly an interesting trip...


Following this it was a stop for lunch at Dairy Hut, a review here will be forthcoming.


Then it was an ice cream for us all - the traditional Thai way...


Then we met with all the dinosaurs at Tesco...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.