Mini-marathon


It certainly was an early start for us and we went to มหาวิทยาลัยสงขลานครินทร์ (Prince of Songkla University) We put the wrong code on our shirts initially! We were going to do the 9km run... 



I am glad that we changed them.



The 9km set off first, followed by us 



and then the bicycles...



Thought that the short cut looked good but I didn't! Okay it might not have been as far as I remember running here previously - but it was certainly enough thank you very much. The only thing that I kept look for was my telephone to take photographs of the morning.



Then there was the entertainment for those who had finished.



I stuck with a simple breakfast...



Thank you to the team from Cape Panwa Hotel for doing this together - when is the next one?



Also thank you to the team who supplied us the breakfast and tidied up after us.



This was the route that we ran - using the App Runmeter - review to follow here.

Previous 'fun runs'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.