Strange weather







After reading Jamie’s blog about the weather about the weather in Phuket and that we had had the same amount of rain in one day as we had in the same month in 2010 I realised that the weather system is ‘screwed up’.




Then I read about the storm blowing fishermen's boats against the rocks in Phuket.

The Weather sites change every hour - why are they called forecasts?
weather.com
bbc weather
extreme sport

Then I read John Gray’s blog and that the weather today is as a result of the abuse and the lack of respect that we have shown this planet that we call home – “What do we expect?”

But nothing prepared for me for the latest post in the
Bangkok Post – Snow expected in Phuket

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.