Closing of coffee shops and restaurants


The closing of coffee shops and restaurants in Phuket was something I previously posted - March 2014.



But it still continues - on a recent wander around Phuket Town it was evident that it was still happening. I never tried @ Mango Cafe & Design.




But some more are opening...



I thought I had lost Mellow Yellow but it is renovating...



But Keng Tin no longer serves Bubble Tea...



Gotum has closed.



Has 289 Cafe closed - visited in January but never posted?



Many Mango was shut but should have been open?



36 is a new coffee shop in Phuket Old Town I visited.



Banana Variety is also closed and now a hairdresser!

I really don't think I will open a coffee shop...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.