Phuket Town - whilst my wife is having her hairdone


The Phuket Photo Walk started as soon as I got out of the car - a monk walks past us.


A number of the properties had small Chinese Shrines mounted on the walls near the entrance to their homes or business.


Some of the shops still had Chinese decorations hanging outside.


There is a canal system in Phuket Old Town but I have never found a map 
(or travelled in the canal)!


I guess there is no right or wrong way to drive a motorbike on the pavement?


Does anything ever happen to all these tyres?


The paths do get pretty tight in places.


I popped into Jeng Ong Chinese Shrine.



This smelt delicious but I had only just had breakfast!


A beautifully kept Sino-Portugese Mansion - but there was nobody to see.



Then there are reminders that Phuket is a predominantly Buddhist country.


How many different types of belt are there?


A three headed man lying on a old car in front of a new restaurant - because?

It was time for a coffee at Coffee Circle.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.