Graffiti and blaring car stereos with obscene words - welcome to?




Okay my rant of the afternoon is here!

Graffiti may well be an art but I do not think that it is recognised as an art in Phuket?



Unless Coach Art is? 



 But as I am watching the development of the Underpass next to Central, the painting of the bridge over the road and the land opposite I wonder what (or who) manages the property on the corner of Central.

But more - the graffiti of Deadmau5 has got bigger and I am seeing it more around in Phuket - than I wait whilst my daughter plays with the local children and I listen to obscene blaring music!

There are some things from the West that Thailand definitely does not need!

(Rant Over)

1 comment:

  1. I agree, as we are now becoming regular visitors to this beautiful island we do not want to be reminded of the things we see and hear in the uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.