Rain, noodles, cheescake, crash!, homework and LEGO Ninjago

Phuket Vegetarian Festival begins 4th 
This morning - Friday 13th - started off with taking Jemma to school and it was raining so the morning was put on hold whilst I watched a couple of movies and the rain stopped!

Then it was time to try a new noodle shop out - Chuen was in charge and this one was behind the International Hospital - near a popular restaurant for Jamie - Dairy Hut.

This was when I realised the date.


Lunch was at  ถูกปาก ก๋วยเตี๋ยวไก่มะระ - the review will be coming shortly here - but I would have to add that this is certainly for the locals so it was not for me...


Then it was my choice - back to Cheesecake by K.Reed, i went last week and was impressed but this week... serving the cake and the telling us that the person making the coffee was not there!?

Jemma has had a lot of tests at school so I thought that I would replace her copy of Bambi II - but to no avail (nothing for me neither).


So we set off a little grimaced - there had been a BANG - as we waited for the crossroads outside TescoLotus we see a recent accident with a trailer in the middle and a taxi (air-bagged) in front - Ouch.

It was Friday the Thirteenth.

Jemma could not get her treat to I told her that we could pop quickly to the Indy Market in Phuket Town because she had two good ticks in her book but at 4:30 it was not ready yet - as the rain began to fall we went home.


At home we did our homework and we made mini-pizzas - exactly how Jemma wanted them. We ate mini-pizzas and watched LEGO Ninjago again

Friday the Thirteenth is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.