Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76) Visit 68

 

I remembered everything this morning 
 - including saying hello to security.


Not sure what they were delivering...


Chong Heng looked open but I surprised the lady and no it was still closed.


Yakult were delivering to the shops...


Grab were also making a delivery somewhere.


So were the street cooks!


But I reached my street coffee stop.


On the top of all this cardboard and sellable materials was a transistor radio.


Not sure what they were changing on the sign...



I received a lovely iced coffee again.


Returning home there was a
Food Panda motorbike delivering something.


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee @ Esso Service Station

5)  Cafe Amazon @ PTT 


Street coffee - Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was October 2021.

Previous Posts 

 1)  May 2021            2) June 2021              3) July  2021  

 4) Aug 2021             5) Sept 2021                

 

     
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.