Coffee, shopping, lunch, Central Festival


Banks in Phuket open at 9:30 at Tesco in Phuket so it was a great excuse to go to Starbucks to try their new drink - a Mocha Honeycomb Crunch - delicious.



After going to the bank it was time to go shopping and the coolest store was definitely the Hollywood Studio Store but it was just as well that there was nothing there my size...



The food-hall upstairs is a reasonable place to grab a bite at very good value but I don't like to go into Food Halls if they are empty....



and I didn't need my nails being done...



Was going to post my twitter - #rantoftheday about people's parking but with things as they are... So this picture is of a Sino-Portuguese house in Phuket Town which has owners but not a lot happening to it.



Then time to go to buy some new glasses - Somsak Optic is the place that we like to go - a lovely family owned and run business. But I did not buy the glasses above...




Then it was time for lunch - we chose to go to Mellow Yellow after there had been some renovations. It was now a 'toast + bistro' - the Bubble Tea was still the best. 

It was good - check out the review on www.http://timinphuket-restaurants.blogspot.com.



Then there was the 'model shot' which I tried to get but it didn't work...



Have you ever thought of what was at the Weekend Market when it wasn't the weekend...



So we went to Central Festival to keep out of the rain - a bit disturbing but funny - maybe I should have been served quicker?



Then there was the DJ - who is this - very noisy here!!!



So we went home to make pasta...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.